• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Xin chào ! Nếu đây là lần đầu tiên bạn đến với diễn đàn, xin vui lòng danh ra một phút bấm vào đây để đăng kí và tham gia thảo luận cùng VnPro.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CCIE R&S LAB] Ngày 1-2-2009, thay đổi hình thức thi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CCIE R&S LAB] Ngày 1-2-2009, thay đổi hình thức thi

Changes to CCIE Lab and Written Exam Question Format and Scoring
    Effective February 1, 2009, Cisco will introduce a new type of question format to CCIE Routing and Switching lab exams. In addition to the live configuration scenarios, candidates will be asked a series of four or five open-ended questions, drawn from a pool of questions based on the material covered on the lab blueprint. No new topics are being added. The exams are not been increased in difficulty and the well-prepared candidate should have no trouble answering the questions. The length of the exam will remain eight hours. Candidates will need to achieve a passing score on both the open-ended questions and the lab portion in order to pass the lab and become certified. Other CCIE tracks will change over the next year, with exact dates announced in advance.

Trần Mỹ Phúc
    tranmyphuc@hotmail.com
    Hãy add nick để có thông tin đề thi mới nhất :tranmyphuc (Hỗ trợ tối đa cho các bạn tự học)

Cisco Certs : CCNP (Passed TSHOOT 1000/1000)

Juniper Certs :
    JNCIP-ENT & JNCIP-SEC
    INSTRUCTORS (No Fee) : CISCO (Professional) , JUNIPER (Professional) , Microsoft ...

[version 4.0] Ôn tập CCNA

Do the short answer questions affect my overall CCIE lab exam score?
    Yes. All sections on the exam and their results are taken into account when determining the overall exam score

If I don’t complete the short answer questions, can I opt out of the exam and receive a refund?
    No, the short answer questions are now an official part of the lab exam. No refunds are given if candidates decide they are not ready to take the exam within 90 days of the exam date.

Can I skip the short answer questions and go back and answer them later?
    No, the short answer questions must be completed before the candidate moves on to the configuration scenarios.

Will the short answer questions also appear on CCIE mobile labs?
    Yes, the mobile labs are the same as the traditional lab exams. The short answer questions will be part of all CCIE Routing & Switching lab exams after.

What if I don’t agree with the grading on the short answer questions? Can I appeal the results of the short answer section?
    Because short answer questions are open-ended, responses are manually graded and the grading guidelines will allow for some variation in response. If a candidate requests and pays for a Lab Exam reread, a second proctor will review the entire exam responses and issue a second opinion. There will be no option to purchase a reread of only the short answer results.

Can I skip the short answer questions and still pass the Lab Exam?
    No, candidates must achieve a passing score on the short answer questions, as well as the configurations, in order to pass the Lab Exam and achieve certification.

When will candidates begin to see the short answer questions on the lab?
    Candidates in all lab locations can expect to see short answer questions on their exams beginning in (TBD 2009).

Will there be additional time provided for the new short answer questions?
    The length of the exam will remain eight hours. The short answer questions are intended to be answered easily and quickly by well-prepared candidates.

Will the short answer questions be added to the CCIE blueprints? How can I prepare (study) for the questions?
    The short answer questions cover material already listed on the CCIE lab exam blueprint. The questions are intended to be answered easily and quickly by well-prepared candidates.

Why are you adding short answer questions to the CCIE R&S Lab Exam?
    Including several randomly-selected short answer questions on the lab will allow Cisco to increase the validity of CCIE and ensure only qualified candidates achieve certification.

How many short answer questions will be asked, and how long should candidates expect to spend on them?
    Four or five short answer questions will be asked and candidates can expect to spend about 10-12 total minutes on them.

Will short answer questions be added to other CCIE Lab Exams, beside R&S? If so, when?
    Cisco intends to add short answer questions to all CCIE lab exam tracks. We will announce the addition of the short answer questions to each track well in advance of the questions appearing.

What is changing on the CCIE Lab Exam?
    To increase the security & integrity of the CCIE R&S Lab exam, there will be a series of open-ended, short answer questions added to the lab exam in all global lab locations. The addition of these questions does not change the lab exam blue-print, nor does it require time be added to the total exam time. At this point the questions are being added to the Routing and Switching lab; lab exams in other tracks will be announced in advance.
    Trần Mỹ Phúc
    tranmyphuc@hotmail.com
    Hãy add nick để có thông tin đề thi mới nhất :tranmyphuc (Hỗ trợ tối đa cho các bạn tự học)

Juniper Certs :
    JNCIP-ENT & JNCIP-SEC
    INSTRUCTORS (No Fee) : CISCO (Professional) , JUNIPER (Professional) , Microsoft ...

Comment

chắc tại thần dân bác Hồ Cẩm Đào dump đề quá nên giờ ra nông nỗi này đây @-)

Comment

Các bác cho em hỏi là câu hỏi open-ended là như thế nào?

Có bác nào cho em một vài ví dụ được không?
        Update in progress, Please wait ...

Comment

Những định nghĩa của Open-ended question trên Web bằng Tiếng Anh

* A closed-ended question is a form of question, which normally can be answered with a simple "yes/no" dichotomous question, a specific simple piece ...
          en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-ended_question

* An open-ended question allows for more than just a one or two word response.
          webdev.ataconnect.org/IndustryResearch/TeleservicesGlossary.html

Ví dụ: câu hỏi closed end

Một CISSP học hành rất chăm chỉ
          Yes
          No

Ví dụ 2: câu hỏi open end

Một CISSP có thể thích ăn gì?
          a. Hủ tiếu
          b. Phở
          c. Bánh canh
          d. Tất cả những món trên
          Đặng Quang Minh, CCIEx2#11897 (Enterprise Infrastructure, Wireless), DEVNET, CCSI#31417

Email : dangquangminh@vnpro.org
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/vietprofessional/

Comment

Originally posted by security_plus View Post
            Các bác cho em hỏi là câu hỏi open-ended là như thế nào?

Có bác nào cho em một vài ví dụ được không?
            Chào ,
            Đây là thông tin mới nhất về câu hỏi mở :
            Jason on Groupstudy recently passed his CCIE lab in RTP. He is the first candidate that I have read about who has given feedback on the new open-ended question portion of the (Routing and Switching) lab:
            I was actually trying to avoid talking about the Open Ended question, because I don’t know what the NDA even allows me to discuss or not discuss about them and even though I just had them I still don’t know much about how they are used in the testing process. I will say that personally the questions were not difficult, but I’m sure that there’s is a very huge pool of them so in my opinion there’s no telling what a person may get. I still don’t even know how they’re graded or how that grade, if it exists, affects your overall lab results. Maybe they’re being vague about things on purpose…I don’t know. They are, just as their name implies, open-ended. No multiple choice…no interviews…just questions that you read and provide a typed response to. I agree with Cisco’s statement, that CCIE candidates *should *be able to answer them without much difficulty, but what if someone just so happens to get the handful of questions that they hadn’t prepared for as much as they should have even though they may have spent a year or more studying / testing / labbing? I’m sure something needs to be done if there are integrity problems with the lab material, but I just don’t know that these open ended questions is the solution they’re looking for.
            You will NOT be able to reference the Cisco documentation during the open-ended question portion of the lab. Since Jason passed his lab (congratulation by the way) he did not receive a scoring report (well…the best type of scoring report, the one that just says ‘Pass’):
            No, there are no references allowed for the questions. They never clarified about the points or weights for the questions. They really didn’t provide any information about that part of it at all. I wish I knew. Although the questions are “open-ended”, everyone should be prepared to answer very specific questions. I think that’s about all I can say.
            Another candidate’s comment indicated that you needn’t worry about composing an essay response for each question:
            Don’t stress about the questions. They are short answer questions for one question I answered with 2 words.
            I encourage you to read the entire thread but here are the major points about the new questions:
            • You’re given the questions at your workstation and you answer them on your PC (not an oral interview).
            • You can ask the proctor for clarification on the questions.
            • You are given up to 30 minutes to answer the questions, but as soon as you finish them you can begin the lab.
            • You are not granted additional time for these questions. If it takes you the maximum 30 minutes to complete them, then you will only have 7.5 hours for your lab.

Hopefully this clears up some of the confusion and angst about this new addition to the lab.
            Trần Mỹ Phúc
            tranmyphuc@hotmail.com

Juniper Certs :
            JNCIP-ENT & JNCIP-SEC

Comment

Originally posted by dangquangminh View Post
              Ví dụ: câu hỏi closed end

Một CISSP học hành rất chăm chỉ
              Yes
              No

Ví dụ 2: câu hỏi open end

Một CISSP có thể thích ăn gì?
              a. Hủ tiếu
              b. Phở
              c. Bánh canh
              d. Tất cả những món trên
              Man phep correct anh Minh ty:

"Open" tuc la mo. "Ended" co nghia la duoc ket thuc bang, hay o day co nghia la "dau ra cua cau tra loi."
              Open Ended questions co nghia la nhung cau hoi ma cau tra loi duoi dang mo, chu khong phai cau tra loi "Yes/No", hoac cau tra loi la lua chon trong 1 danh sach cac lua chon co san i.e. "multiple choice".

Cac hai vi du cua anh Minh deu khong phai la Open Ended questions.

Vi du mot cau hoi mo la:

"Anh Minh co nguoi yeu tu khi nao?"

Cau tra loi co the la :
              - Nam ngoai
              - Anh Minh co nguoi yeu tu khi anh ta hoc cap III
              - Anh Minh co nguoi yeu sau khi anh ay cuoi vo duoc 3 nam :-)

Ban co the hoi lai Proctor la:

- Minh nao nhi, Minh VnPro a? Anh ay co nhieu nguoi yeu lam, Proctor muon hoi thoi gian anh ay yeu co nao?
              Last edited by Ech; 13-02-2009, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Mình thấy cái vd2 của thầy Minh đúng là kiểu câu hỏi mở đấy chứ, Ech có nhầm lẫn j không vì cái vd của anh giống cái vd2 mà.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunz View Post
                  Mình thấy cái vd2 của thầy Minh đúng là kiểu câu hỏi mở đấy chứ, Ech có nhầm lẫn j không vì cái vd của anh giống cái vd2 mà.
                  Vi du 2 cua anh Minh, cau tra loi la lua chon trong 4 cau tra loi A, B, C, D nen no la 1 "multiple choice question" ==> khong phai la Open Ended Question.

Vi du cua toi, de bai se khong co dua ra cau tra loi san, tuy minh tra loi.
                  Last edited by Ech; 18-02-2009, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X