• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Xin chào ! Nếu đây là lần đầu tiên bạn đến với diễn đàn, xin vui lòng danh ra một phút bấm vào đây để đăng kí và tham gia thảo luận cùng VnPro.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to crack Boson netsim 5.12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to crack Boson netsim 5.12

chào các bạn
    dây là key cho boson netsim 5.12. Sau khi launch netsim program, go to ordering-->click on enter repair key-->then enter the following key in the green box
    key-->7ad-8e7-3ad
    then click register
    please let me know if it does not work. I will show you how to use the crack post by mmduc.
    If this key work, please share with other people.

Hi thotuong!
    you post the key for boson netsim 5.12, it isn't right.
    Could you show me another case to crark it?
    Thanks a lot!
    VNga.

Comment

how to crack Boson netsim 5.12 using crack post by mmdduc

xin lỗi các bạn dã post key không work vì crack generate key based on the serial number. Mà serial của mình khác vói các bạn. Sau dây là instruction:
      1.setup boson netsim software
      2.copy the crack to Boson netsim folder
      3. double click on the crack icon (the flower icon)
      4.it will popup the little window with chineese character, don't worry! just notice the number like this QQ-66263756. write this number on the paper! then hit the button ??(C). It will launch the netsim program.
      5.go to -->ordering-->enter repair key. then enter the key that you wrote down on the paper such as QQ-66263756 in the green box and hit register.
      it will popup with 2 windows. one said invalid key contact Boson technical support just ignore it. but notice the second windows with chineese character and the key it just generate like 7ad-8e8-dad. use the mouse to highlight the key, right click the mouse,then click O/E(C). it chineese word something but it means copy. remeber do not hit the button ??(C) because you will tell your crack to crack the key you just generate one more time. ofcourse it does'nt work. If by accident you hit that button, just close all the netsim program and start from the step 2 again.
      6. after you copy the key-->hit X to close the chineese crack window. do not hit ??(C)--> then hit OK to close the invalid serial number warning window. then paste the key you just copy in the green box and hit register again.
      good luck
      I also attach the crack in case you don't have it.

Comment

Working...
      X