Các bạn thân mến,
1.Which statement describes the routing protocol OSPF (choose 3)
A.It supports VLSM
B.It is used to between Autonomous systems
C.It confines network instability to one area of network
D.It increases routing overhead over the network
E.It allows extensive control of the routing update
F.it is simpler to configure than RIPv2
2. Error detection schemes use which field of frame to detect error?
3. Which of the following are characteristics of microsegmentation? (Choose two)
A. Dedicated paths between sending and receiving host are established
B. the number of collision domains is decreased
C. Broadcast domain are enlarged
D. Multiple subnetwork broadcast addresses are created
E. Multiple ARP tables are required on the connected hosts
F. Bandwidth is dedicated to connect hosts
4. Which statement describes the rule of split horizon?
A. Only routers can split boundaries (horizons) between concentric networks.
B. All distance vector protocols require fall back routers that may cause momentary loops as the topology changes.
C. Networks can only remain fully converged if all information about routers is sent out all active interfaces.
D. Information about a route should not be sent back in the direction from which the original update come.
E. Each AS must keep routing tables converged to prevent dead routes from being advertised across the AS boundary.
5. A network host is configured as follows: Host IP address: 192.168.16.183 Subnet mask:255.255.255.224 Default gateway: 192.168.16.190. Which of the following statements describe the network to which this host is attached? (Choose three)
A. The default gateway is configured on a different subnet form this host.
B. The host is a member of the fifth usable subnet of the 192.168.16.0 network.
C. The sub network address for this host is 192.168.16.160/28.
D. The address of the next higher subnet is 192.168.16.192.
E. The address of the router interface that is attached to this sub network is 192.168.16.190.
F. There are 60 usable host addresses on this subnet.
6. You have configured a new Frame Relay link on a router that is using IGRP.
Which command would you use to set the IGRP metric for the speed of this link?
A. Contoso Router(config)# IGRP metric 256K
B. Contoso Router(config)# bandwidth 256
C. Contoso Router(config-if)# metric 256K
D. Contoso Router(config-if)# bandwidth 256
7. What is a global command?
A. A command that is available in every release of IOS, regardless of the version or deployment status.
B. A command that can be entered in any configuration mode.
C. A command that is universal in application and supports all protocols.
D. A command that is implemented in all foreign and domestic IOS version.
E. A command that is set once and affects the entire router.
8. An administrator has decided to use the private address 172.20.0.0 for the internal network. If the maximum number of hosts allowed on a subnet is 62, which of the following is true regarding the addressing scheme?
A. 172.20.62.255 is a host address.
B. Ten bits were borrowed for subnets.
C. 255.255.255.252 is the subnet mask.
D. 172.20.255.64 is a subnet address.
E. Seven host bits must be used to meet the addressing scheme requirement.
9. What feature of a networks switch allows an administrative to create separate broadcast domains?
A. Store-and-forward switching
B. Micro segmentation
C. Transparent bridging
D. Fragment-free switching
E. Virtual LANs
F. Cut-through switching
10. Which of the following options lists the steps in PPP session establishment in the correct order?
A. Optional authentication phase, link establishment phase, network layer protocol phase.
B. Network layer protocol phase, link establishment phase, optional authentication phase.
C. Network layer protocol phase, optional authentication phase, link establishment phase.
D. Link establishment phase, network layer protocol phase, optional authentication phase.
E. Link establishment phase, optional authentication phase, network layer protocol phase.
F. Optional authentication phase, network layer protocol phase, link establishment phase.
11. Which Frame Relay feature is responsible for transmitting keep alive to ensure that the PVC does not shut down because of inactivity?
12. Which characteristics are representative of a link-state routing protocol? (Choose three)
A. Provide common view of entire topology
B. Exchange routing tables with neighbors.
C. Calculates shortest path.
D. Utilizes event triggered updates.
E. Utilizes frequent periodic updates.
13. Which of the following contribute to congestion on an Ethernet network. (Choose two)
A. Use of full duplex mode.
B. Creation of new collision domain.
C. Creation of new broadcast domain.
D. Addition of hub to the network.
E. Use of switches in the network.
F. Amount of ARP or IPX SAP traffic.
Which of the following is the minimum configuration commands required to bring up the ISDN link shown in graphic. Note : SPIDs are not required for this switch. (Choose three)
A. Router(Config-if)# encapsulation PPP
B. Router(Config-if)# isdn switch-type type
C. Router(Config-if)# dialer-list, protocol ip permit
D. Router(Config-if)# dialer map ip address name name connection number.
E. Router(Config-if)# ip address subnet mask
F. Router(Config-if)# dialer group 1
15. The command frame - relay map ip 10.121.16.8.102 broadcast was entered on the router. Which of the following statement is true concerning this command?
A. This command should be executed from the global configuration mode.
B. The IP address 10.121.16.8 is the local router part used to forward data
C. 102 is the remote DLCI that will receive the information.
D. Command is required for all frame relay configuration.
E. The broadcast option allows packet, such as RIP update, to be forwarded across the PVC.
MTU 1500 bytes, Bw 10000 Kbit, Dly 1000 Usec.reliability 128/255, txload 1/255, rxload 1/255Encapsulation Arpa, loop back not seCKeepalive set (10 Sec)ARP type: Arpa, Arp Timeout 04:00:00Last Input 21:24:36, output 00:00:08, output hang never last clearing of "show interface" countees never Queuing strategy: FIFO Output queue 0/40, 0 drops; input queue 0/75: drops5 min input rate 0 bits/sec, 0 packets/sec 5 min output rate 0 bits/sec, packets/sec75427 packet input, 10685636 bytes, 0 buffer Received 75427 broadcast, 933 runts, 253 giants, 0 throttles0 input error, 0 cvc, 0 frame. 0 overrun, 0 ignored0 input packet with dribble condition detected78387 packet output, 7329230 bytes, 0 under nuns.
During routine network maintenance, a technician issues the show interface E0 command. A partial output of the command is shown in exhibit which values displayed in the command output could indicate that collisions have occurred (Choose two)
A. MTV 1500 bytes
B. Reliability 128/255
C. 933 runts
D. 75427 broadcasts
E. 78387 packets output
F. 253 giants
Given the topology as illustrated, what commands are needed to configure IGRP on the Contoso1 Router? (Choose three)
A. Contoso1 (config ) # Router IGRP 100
B. Contoso1 (config) # router IGRP
C. Contoso1 (config - router) # network 192.168.6.0
D. Contoso1 (config - router) # network 192.168.7.0
E. Contoso1 (config - router) # network 192.168.8.0
F. Contoso1 (config - router) # network 192.168.9.0
18. Which of the following correctly describe steps in the OSI data encapsulation process? (Choose two)
A. Transport layer divides a data stream into segments & adds reliability & flow control information
B. Data link layer adds physical source & destination address & an FCS to the segment
C. Packets are created when the network layer encapsulate a frame with source & destination host address & protocol related control information
D. Packets are created when the network layers adds layers 3 address & control information to a segment
E. The presentation layer translated bits into bits into voltages for transmission across the physical link
After Configuring the router show in the exhibit, the from the technician's laptop to all of the interface on each router were successful, if a technician initiates a telnet session to Router Contoso1 and issues the show arp command, which of the following items will be among the entries displayed in the output?
A. The MAC address of the S0 interface on Router Contoso1
B. The MAC address of the E0 interface on Router Contoso1
C. The MAC address of the S0 interface on Router Contoso2
D. The MAC address of the E0 interface on Router Contoso2
Given a Network with a switched topology as illustrated. What will be the result if the Spanning-Tree Protocol is disabled on all the switches? (Choose two)
A. Broadcast Storm will occur.
B. Broadcast Storm will be detected quickly.
C. At least one link will be placed in standby.
D. Loops will occur.
E. Loops will be detected quickly.
21. The Frame relay circuit between Contoso1 & Contoso2 is experiencing congestion. Which type of notification are used to alleviate the congestion? (Choose three)
E. DLCI 100 is Down
22. What does a configuration Register Setting of 0x2105 indicate to the Router?
A. The Boot IOS Code is Located in the NVRAM.
B. Check NVRAM for boot system Commands.
C. Bypass NVRAM Configurations.
D. Boot the IOS Code Located in ROM.
E. Perform a Password Recovery.
F. Bypass The Code In ROM.
23. All WAN links is side the Contoso.com network use PPP with for authentication security. Which command will display the CHAP authentication process as it occurs between two routers in the network.
A. show CHAP authentication
B. show interface serial 0
C. debug PPP authentication
D. debug CHAP authentication
E. show PPP authentication CHAP
24. Which of the following if addresses can be assigned to host devices (Choose two)
A. 205.7.8. 32/27
B. 191.168. 10. 2/23
E. 203.123.45. 47/28
25. How many usable sub network and usable hosts per subnet result in the network address 184.108.40.206 is sub netted with a mask of /26?
A. 64 network and 4 hosts
B. 4 network and 64 hosts
C. 2 network and 62 hosts
D. 62 network and 2 hosts
END OF PART I.