19-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Intuitive, Centralized Network Management
Cisco Network Assistant (CNA) simplifies many common networking activities. Using an intuitive GUI, users can easily apply common services across C!sc0 switches, routers, and access points, to facilitate:
* Configuration management
* Troubleshooting advice
* Inventory reports
* Event notification
* Network security settings
* Task-based menu
* File management
* Drag-and-drop C!sc0 IOS Software upgrades
A PC-based network management application, C!sc0 Network Assistant is optimized for wired and wireless LANs (WLANs) for growing businesses that have 40 or fewer switches and routers. By using C!sc0 Smartports technology, the application simplifies configuration, deployment, and ongoing management and maintenance of C!sc0 networks. It provides a centralized network view and allows network administrators to employ its features across C!sc0 switches, routers, and access points.
New Features in C!sc0 Network Assistant 5.0
* Increased device limits: Supports up to 40 switches and routers
* Enhanced discovery: Discover devices with subnet or IP range
* Diagnostics: Conduct on-demand or scheduled tests to verify hardware functionality
* Command-line interface (CLI) preview: View CLIs before they are sent to the device
* Operating System: Windows 2000 Professional (SP3+), Windows XP Professional (SP1+)
* Disk Space: 50 MB hard drive space
* Hardware: PC with 233 MHz processor (1 GHz processor recommended)
* Memory: 512 MB DRAM (1Gig DRAM recommended)
19-07-2008, 09:22 PM
các bạn dowload về sau đó update ( phải có tài khoản CCO hay sao ấy ) , mình đang dùng bản 5.3. thằng này không hỗ trợ cho Router đời cũ, không view được, switch thì ok
cấu hình đăng nhập qua http :
- Enable http tại switch
- Username ... pass ... level 15
- Authen Local
19-07-2008, 09:29 PM
When you install and launch Cisco Network Assistant 5.3, you can
• Configure private VLANs on Catalyst 3750-E, Catalyst 3750, Catalyst 3560-E, Catalyst 3560, Catalyst 4500, Catalyst 4500 E-Series, and Catalyst 4900 switches
• Enable IP Routing and EtherChannel support for Catalyst 4500, Catalyst 4500-E Series and Catalyst 4900 switches
• Manage these switches:
Cisco Catalyst Blade Switch 3110 for IBM
Cisco Catalyst Blade Switch 3120 for HP
Cisco Catalyst Blade Switch 3130 for Dell
Cisco Catalyst 3560-E 12D Switch
• Manage these Catalyst 4500 E-Series switches:
- Supervisor: Catalyst 4500 E-Series Supervisor Engine 6-E
- Chassis: Catalyst E-Series 4503, 4506, 4507R, and 4510R
- Switching modules: 48-port RJ-45 IEEE 802.3af PoE 10/100/1000, 48-Port Premium PoE 10/100/1000, and 6-port 10-Gigabit Ethernet X2 switching modules
When you install and launch Cisco Network Assistant 5.2, you can manage these Catalyst 2960 switches in your network:
Release 5.0 and 5.1
When you install and launch Cisco Network Assistant 5.0, you can
• Manage a community of up to 40 devices.
• Discover devices to use in a community by specifying a range of IP addresses or a subnet.
• Manage Catalyst 3750-E and Catalyst 3560-E switches in your network.
• View Cisco IOS software license information for Catalyst 3750-E and Catalyst 3560-E switches in the Inventory Reports window.
• Configure advanced PoE features on Catalyst 3750-E and Catalyst 3560-E switches.
• Perform diagnostic hardware tests to verify the functionality of a device while it is connected to a live network. (Available on Catalyst 4500, Catalyst 3750, and Catalyst 3560 switches.)
• Enable an RPS 2300 to provide backup power to connected devices, and specify priorities for providing power if devices fail simultaneously. The RPS 2300 can be managed through Network Assistant only if it is connected to a Catalyst 3750-E or a Catalyst 3560-E switch.
• View power usage information and adjust power settings for Catalyst 4500 and 4900 switches.
• Include these PIX firewall's in your community in your community: PIX-501, PIX-506, PIX-506, PIX-506E, PIX-525, PIX-535.
• Include these ASA (Adaptive Security Appliances) in your community: ASA5505, ASA5510, ASA5520, ASA5540.
• Manage these blade switches:
Cisco Catalyst Blade Switch 3020 for Hewlett-Packard
Cisco Catalyst Blade Switch 3030 for Dell
Cisco Catalyst Blade Switch 3040 for Fujitsu Siemens Computers
Cisco Systems Intelligent Gigabit Ethernet Switch Modules for the IBM BladeCenter
• Monitor a number of device health measurements to avoid downtime and to ensure that your network is running efficiently.
• See the devices in your network in a tree structure when you display the Topology View. This representation is in addition to the the topology map that the view presents.
• Preview the commands that will run when you modify port settings, perform diagnostic hardware tests, or configure power supplies.
• View details about files systems and the use of space on your devices, and delete files or directories to create space as needed.
• See a graphical representation of all the connected ports to which a Smartports role should be applied and a window in which to perform this task. (These enhancements replace the Smartports Advisor. They appear when you click Suggest in the Smartports window.)
• Synchronize the time on your network devices to the PC time or to the time on a particular device.
• Manage MAC addresses on Catalyst Express 500 switches.
• Specify a path for Network Assistant to use when it archives a configuration.
• Search the online help system for a subject by entering a search term or phrase.
Releases 4.0 and 4.1
When you install and launch Cisco Network Assistant 4.0, you can
• Use the IP Addresses feature to assign an IP address to the integrated wireless LAN controller on the Catalyst 3750G-24WS-S25 and 3750G-24WS-S50 switches.
• Access the CLI (command-line interface) through the Telnet feature. It is available on the feature bar and on device popup windows in the Topology and Front Panel views.
• Use colors to highlight VLAN links in the Topology view. This option is available only if you are managing a community. To access it, open Topology Options window, and use the Highlighting tab.
• Print windows in a report format. In this format, none of the window information is truncated, as can happen if you use the PrtSc key to print the screen. The report format is also time-stamped, and pages are numbered.
• Print the Topology view or the Front Panel view in a fit-to-page format.
• Launch the device manager for devices in your network from device popup windows in the Topology view or Front Panel view.
• Stop the process of discovering neighbors at any point when you create or modify a community.
Release 4.1 adds these features:
• A graphical user interface and online help in additional languages: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, and simplified Chinese
• Limited support for the Catalyst 4006 Chassis, WS-C4006
• Support for Cisco 850 Series Integrated Services Routers and Cisco 870 Series Integrated Services Routers
28-10-2008, 08:40 PM
nhung cai version 5.3 khong support cho AP.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.1 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.